The Atlas of Data is an open project and welcome external contributions. If you have topics, data or ideas that may be relevant, please drop us a line.
Here a are some ideas about how to contribute to the project:
- join our Telegram discussion group
- improve the actual design by looking at the open issues on the Github repo
- help develop better graphic design features
- translate existing content in a different language
- organize a workshop in your city
- organize an exhibition in your city
Reach out for us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us on social networks:
The project is currently looking for partners and sponsors. If you are interested in supporting our effort, please get in touch at email@example.com