The Atlas of Data welcome external contributions.
Please submit proposal for essays by following the guidelines below.
For any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out for us on our Telegram channel or on social networks.
The proposal should contain :
- a title
- an abstract (200~ words)
- a description of the data
- a description of the figures, graphic or artistic content
- your name and affiliation (if relevant)
Anonymous proposals are not accepted.
You can submit your article
- by opening a pull request to our Git repository.
- by sending your proposal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- publicly on social networks or on our Telegram channel
The Atlas of Data follows rolling release guidelines and therefore accept submissions all year long.
We hope that content can be published rapidly.
Every article published on the website will be relayed on our social media channels.
The final article should be no more than 2000 words long. It should contains titles and possibly subtitles.
The language of the website is English.
Figures should follow the graphic guidelines. We can help with the formatting and realisation of the figures.
The preferred format for delivery is Markdown.